Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Morning :)

Anything is possible when the hip-hop music is blaring and you're cleaning up the kitchen on a Saturday morning :) Especially if you just had an amazingly relaxed morning with homemade brunch and a movie...

Sorry, I don't mean to brag, but...I HAVE ONE OF THE BEST FAMILIES EVER!!! :D My mom is great about making us cool snacks, and I love it when my big brothers come home on the weekends - it's like party in the house, woot!

But yeah, I'm just really thankful to God for all my amazing friends and family right now, and I know I take them all for granted way too often. I take my life for granted. And I take God for granted.

So here's to realizing what you have, instead of worrying about what you don't, and being THANKFUL and in AWE of God today :) I want Him to be my all-consuming passion <3

No comments: