Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogging Image

I just read Natalie Whipple's post on improving one's blog, and mine pretty much fits into most of the "no-no" categories XD

Long paragraphs (does that bother anyone? I know I tend to ramble...actually, that's what I'm doing right now), dark background, text in the middle of the page, etc. But, really, dark backgrounds make reading difficult?? They're so much more dramatic and emotional than light backgrounds, though! Should I switch the skin of my blog? Really, tell me. I've got to hear this.

The text in the middle of the page doesn't bother me...but then, I may be biased ;) Actually, now that I look at it with a critical eye - going against my very nature as an artist! - I see that my blog looks a bit overcrowded. But I finally got it settled in a way that was satisfactory to me! ah!

Or so I though -_-

No comments: