Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Endings and Time

The blog is staying as is unless I get some feedback. For those of you who dislike my blog, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and tell me! :) Otherwise...suffer the consequences :P lol

I watched a movie called Extreme Days tonight, for about the fifth time. It's a Christian movie about four guys who go on a road trip along the west coast, and they snowboard, skateboard, and surf on the way!! :D It's amazing. And so I don't sound completely corny, there IS a girl in the movie heh heh. But it's just so full of fun and goofy-ness, and, in my mind, it is a classic. When all other copies of it are destroyed (it's bound to happen at the rate we are increasing in technology and all that, right?), I will still have mine. Not sure if I can promise about sharing it though. Only if you're the kind of person who will laugh at it all.

Dear oh dear, where does the time go? Does it disappear into space, never to return?

Well, that sentence was just going to be for show, or something, but it definitely wasn't supposed to be *literal*...and now I'm thinking about it literally, and wondering, where does time go?

Does it go into space? Does it just...die?!

Okay, halt. Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that "time is in God's hands"? Either way, it's probably not something I should try to wrap my medium-sized (I couldn't say "little") brain around. Or at least not around midnight.

Although...I like thinking at midnight :)

Speaking of thinking. Before I go (yes, I'm getting ready to sign off, so you don't have much more to read ;) lol), I want to say this: we always get annoyed with the happily-ever-afters and perfect endings and the guy ending up, inevitably, with the girl. But if we get hit with an ending that is NOT perfect, we call that story "depressing" or "unsatisfying." Am I right?

So where do you stand with happy endings??

No comments: