Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reading

Switching from Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy to a modern teen novel is...well...not good for the brain. It [meaning my brain] doesn't know what to do. The first chapters of the teen read were making me feel almost dumb and I LOVE, absolutely love, modern teen novels with all their randomness and sarcasm (and in some cases incredibly deep stuff which I also love)! So please, spare yourself the headache and don't switch back and forth between classics and modern stuff.

I still have yet to sink my teeth into Moby Dick and Dorian Gray! But I got sidetracked but Paranormalcy. Don't get mad at me; I simply can't help it. Now all I need is some dark chocolate...

Food is starting to become more than just a staple for me. Like, instead of eating to live, sometimes I start living to eat (not completely...I'm not obese or gross or anything :P). Stupid, right? But food is just so amazing. Of course, most of the things that make it amazing (like butter, grease, sugar, chocolate, SUGAR, etc.) are horrible for your body. Why, WHY must it be this way?!

Oh well. Enough of lamentations over food. Get over it, Em.

<3 Elizabeth-Marie {Em} <3
ps: I keep forgetting my signature. Only, it's not a signature if you don't use it all the time, right??

No comments: