Friday, December 3, 2010

Tidbits - < ^ _* + ! ~ `/

I like the idea of sitting down with a newspaper, just reading away, and smelling that wonderful smell of newsprint in my nose. Unfortunately, we never get the paper. But now the newspaper is only a collection of accusations, horrors, deaths, and political aspects that everyone reads but nobody believes, anyway.

Am I totally wrong on this? I admit that I could be...

Antique technology sounds like an oxymoron. And I love oxymorons <3

There is something about finishing things that is infinitely more difficult than starting them. Anyone, for instance, can wash a few dishes - and still leave the kitchen a mess - or perhaps cut up an old dress in preparation for sewing it - and then leave it in pieces. But the people who finish things are the ones who become things.

I am not a finisher. But I am going to be :)

Why is it that sad songs can almost always make me sad, but happy songs only make me happy sometimes?

Growing up involves a lot of growing and more "down" than the phrase suggests.

I've let my book (NaNo novel) sit for a day or so, but I printed it out (all 202 pages of it) and it is now sitting in three different folders, waiting for revisions and edits. It's tempting to look at it, but, as The Plot Whisperer says, I am to leave it alone until I've done a bit of pre-work. Mostly with my characters.

So yeah. Here's a few tidbits from today :) That's not including the range of motions that I've been through, or the disappointments I've had, but that's okay. They're pretty juvenile, not to mention minuscule, anyways, so the less I mention them, the better.

Ta ta for now!

No comments: