Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaNo Update!

You've been waiting to hear me say these words, haven't you? Don't lie; I know you're just as excited as I am. These words are so, so, SO amazing, like music to my ears...

I BROKE THE 100K WORD COUNT.

*cue leaping, screaming, celebrations with dessert, and a good night's sleep*

Er, that's what should be happening. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to beat the clock (I know, blogging isn't on the schedule, but I had to tell you all), because my novel is still UNfinished.

I'm trying to focus but I can't; I keep telling myself that if I can't finish it, then I can always cut it short and write a sequel :) There's just not enough accomplishment in that, though, haha.

Other Wrimos, how are you doing??!?

~ This is key: the end of the world may be tomorrow or in a thousand years, but no matter what, I'll know that today I did what was right...won't I? ~

1 comment:

PurpleMist. said...

100K?! WOW.
Congrats :D