Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spontanous! Woot!

Isn't "woot" a great word?? It's so small and basic and fun to say :)

The past two days, I have done spontaneous stuff - and I am so proud of myself! Don't give me a pat on the back, though; it might go to my head...Anywho, last night was our church Talent Show (they're lots of funnn). I sang some worship songs with our group, but I was also going to do a duet with my BFF. But a couple days before the show, I got sick, and I wasn't sure if I'd be well in time (which would be sad) - and we hadn't even practiced together for about a month!! So we canceled. Then we got to church, and we're like "What the heck? Let's just wing it!"

And we did :) and I was so glad that we did. It was fun and we did a great job.

The thing is, a couple weeks ago, I would have wimped out and procrastinated. I would never have done that. I'm changing :) And it's cool to watch.

Today, I did another *spontaneous* thing (haha). I made pasta! This is not a revelation - I have made pasta before. But I usually don't make food without being asked to. So, hey, I made myself some awesome fettuccine with zucchini (lol); I got the recipe off of Food Network, and I chose the "healthier" version (oil instead of butter, milk instead of heavy cream, and zucchini instead of meat). It was tasty and I was happy for having made it.

So high five peoples!!! I'm making history. Well...sort of :P

Bible verse of the day: "Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but ALIVE to God in Christ Jesus our Lord." _Romans 6:11_

No comments: