Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SHOES

Short Post ;)

Apparently, shoes with any heel are not made with comfortability in mind. Or if they are, they look like something your grandma would wear, and not something that should complete the look of your fancy dress. After a good two hours (I'm guessing here), I finally found some decent shoes! Meaning this: they have less heel than I originally wanted, are less crazy than I was previously leaning towards, are quite plain and *almost* sensible, and a very, very good deal.

But they're for my brother's wedding, and I can't risk spraining my ankle in some ridiculous heels when I'm probably going to be helping out with anything and everything all night ;) Shelling out the cash for them isn't in my budget currently anyway.

Does anybody else have trouble with shoe shopping? Beyond the whole style issue, there's the sizing thing...Yeah. Shoes need to just conform to my feet. And all others, beware -_-

No comments: