Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day One of....life?

First day of my life in the NEW YEAR!!!!!

and...I might have failed. It's not as if I had a mission - but that's kind of the point. I should have had a mission, and instead, I wandered around, nearly thoughtless. Nothing could hold my attention, and nothing erased the empty feeling in my gut.

It's been a not-so-great start to what I know is going to be a great year. I don't feel that it is, but it will be. Because I'm not going to let it be anything else. Life is too short to waste on regrets.

I know, I know; I should shut up before I start saying a whole bunch of things that I don't live up to myself...

Football, food, tons of Christmas cookies, goofy pictures, ghost talks (weirdness <3), and a whole lot of rainy-day songs. My day ends there; my thoughts keep swirling. I don't know where they'll take me. I don't know where God's taking me.

I'm just along for the ride.

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

We often don't know where God is taking us...but it's fun to follow Him on the journey.

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.