Thursday, January 6, 2011

Still Here

Da da da daaaa!

That was equivalent to me saying, "I have so much to say, so much to do, but all I want to do is sleep or run around like a lunatic in the fresh-falling snow!"

I am completely exhausted right now. I just can't seem to catch up with myself. So much to do, so much to learn, so much to figure out...

Anyway, I've been at a loss for words of late, which is why I haven't been posting. So sorry =( I'll post something longer and (hopefully) more useful tomorrow, right after a much-needed nap. I just wanted to throw something small in here so you know I didn't forget about the blog! ha! never.

God is doing a work in me. I can feel it. I just...don't know what it is yet ;)

3 comments:

PurpleMist. said...

I know how you feel, I've been too busy to post anything on my blog too :/
Hope you blog again soon! :D

PurpleMist. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caity said...

Yeah, it's hard to stay focused lately x) you, too -- keep up the blogging!