Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Day :D

Yesterday was just one of those days. It didn't go as I planned (ha! does it ever?). But so many random little things happened -- it felt like a perfect day :)

I got a cell phone.

Woot!! :D

Touch screen + keyboard + NO data plan = the perfect first phone. And it has a purple case. Need I say more?

I also got a job.
Not just any job either. A job at Panera.

HAHA! WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! *leaps for joy* Best. Day. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!


Now, why do I say all this? To boast about Caitlin's grand ol' life? Nope. I'm saying this because I want to remind you (and myself) that these wonderful things are gifts from God.

I need to be thankful.

[I also feel like shouting my happiness to the world, and this is as far as I'm getting :p]

"God, thank you for all that you have given me. I pray that I use it all for Your glory...And that no matter what, You are my most prized possession."

3 comments:

Julianne Drews said...

CONGRATS CAITLIN! HOW WONDERFUL=) Panera sounds like fun!
<3 Julianne

Jenn Noelle said...

OH YAYAAYAAYAYYAYYAY!!!!!!! So excited for you! Phone AND job...awesomesaucesome! Give me you' numbah, k? <3 <3

Cassie said...

YAY!!! That's AWESOME Caitlin, I'm so happy for you!! Yay for the job... money is a good thing :)
and give me your number!! I'm going to text you!!! :D