Sunday, July 10, 2011

Filling the Bucket

A bucket list is a...list...(:P) full of hopes and dreams -- things that you want to fulfil before you proverbially "kick the bucket." Mine is fairly random.

I like to put lots of big things on my list; the small things just stay tucked away in my heart. I'm seriously considering pulling all of them out and stacking them on paper, one by one. We shall see. It's called filling the bucket, doncha know?

I have everything from:

Acquiring a pair of red shoes

to

Going skydiving

to

Starting a whipped cream fight

to

Riding in a hot air balloon


Anyway, my bucket list is here.

Find your own bucket and start filling it. I hope you take some things out now and again and label them as memories. A bucket list is only great fun if you take care to cross things off of it:)

[This post is being entered in a "Bucket List" contest by a fellow blogger.]

2 comments:

Susannah said...

I love your list so much. :) And now I want to hear the story about slapping the guy (that's on my list, too. :) )

Caity said...

Hey Polka Dot! Thanks for visiting:)

The whole slapping a guy thing actually happened during a play...me and this guy decided to change our scene and spontaneously add me slapping him in the face :P of course, we had to practice a few times. It was prettyyyy funny.