Saturday, May 16, 2009

Visit to the State Capitol

I had a lot of fun going to the State Capitol. I wasn't there very long, but long enough to enjoy the view and the buildings. =) I actually went there a couple of weeks ago, in April...so I'm a little late with the posting of them ;) Oh well! I hope you enjoy looking at them. The visit was because of an event called Teen Pact, and we went to drop off the guys at the State Capitol So I got to tag along :)(and put my camera to good use).


This is me...not the best picture, but I love the background! It's part of the skyline of Columbus, Ohio!


The guys (from left to right): Nate, Josh, Wynnslo, Adam, and Caleb. It's sunny out - their eyes are all squinty!! LOL We are at the top of the parking garage...quite high up. =)


And there they are again...


From left to right: Caleb, Josh, Nate, Wynnslo, Adam. Josh looks huge - like he has a potbelly!! LOL He's really skinny though :P (j/k Josh!!)


The younger crew: Elliott, Nate, and William. (don't they look happy?)


Church spires...ah...for some reason I really liked looking at them :)



Looking down from above (a very awesome feeling)



The Riffe Building - 32 stories high!!



The view from the 32nd floor...awe-inspiring! Man, I like being up high :)


And one of my favs...looking up at the sun :) I just like the way the pic turned out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was REALLY windy so thats why I look really fat!!!!!!

Caity said...

haha well yeah...i know but it's still funny :) lol lol