Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Focus

My blog is now going to have a real focus (in hopes of keeping me on track and attracting more followers). This new focus is "Threads": anything and everything artsy, from writing short stories, coming up with new music, or recycling things into, well, new things.

I'll be posting pics of some things I made (and also how I made them) during a Craft Day I had a few weeks ago.

Anyway, feel free to email me any craft ideas you have and I'd be willing to try them out and blog about them:) [elizabeth.marie.inked@gmail.com] Nothing too extravagant, though; I'm not made of money. I'm particularly interested in ideas for using random things like bottle caps, old cds, scrap paper, etc.

Thanks for being a part of my blog and I hope to be sharing ideas back and forth with you soon!

2 comments:

PurpleMist. said...

This seems like a good idea!

And as a reply to your comment on my blog, I would honestly LOVE it if you did a guest post :)

Ruthie said...

love love love the piano music on your site. :P I was reading your post, and froze because I heard music and it made me super super happy since it's from Pride and Prejudice...even though I don't ADORE that movie/story...it just made me happy.