Sunday, October 24, 2010

...isn't feeling like putting a title here....

My blog has undergone yet another change. No one's really been keeping up with the morphing evolution of my blog, but if they were, I'm sure they would have been annoyed by now. As it is, I can just keep fiddling with it as much as I like till someone says something =)

Ah, a gorgeous day! The Lord's day! ~ Rejoice ~

...Why am I on the computer?

I told myself today that I was going to STAY OFFLINE and only use my computer to a) listen to music, b) listen to sermons, or c) do something important that couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Whoops.

But I couldn't risk someone seeing my blog in its awful, two-day state of airy clouds that posed an image of superficiality. So I simply had to change it!

Excuse moi. I'm being awful. I'm getting of this stupid, tempting little machine RIGHT NOW and I am going to do something worthwhile with my time! So good bye. I'll see you tomorrow, most likely (unless for some odd reason I just can't stay away from my laptop for twelve whole hours and I show up later tonight, dancing my fingers across the keyboard again).

Au revoir! <3

No comments: