Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tips From The One {Still} Awake

Checking in again. I've been busy, in my absence. Projects to be blogged about (complete with pictures) soon! I'm not sure I'll have time this week, as it's spring break and all -- priorities, you know.

Black nail polish with silver sparkles on top looks rad.

If you plan a day just for packing for vacation, make it a different day than the one right before you leave.

Want to smell nice for less? Take a quick walk around the mall - Victoria's Secret and American Eagle have the best fragrances. Plus, you'll get a little extra exercise.

Those are just my tips for the week. Stay tuned for more to come, as I'm off on a new adventure (I'll let you know when I arrive), and I'll probably make some mistakes to blog about.

It's two in the morning here. I've been switching off from Breaking Benjamin and Bleach, two older bands that are relatively new to my music portfolio. Why am I up? Don't ask.

No, really, don't ask. You're liable to get a different answer every time anyway.

Check out Pinterest, while you're at it (find me as kcaittodd). There's infinite possibility on this site and it's a great way to share ideas and borrow some new ones!

I do apologize if this post was boring. I just needed to write and I couldn't think of a better place. There's always 750words (the perfect literary microphone for ranting into cyberspace), but I didn't feel like tossing rocks into an infinite black hole. No thanks. I'd rather know that my words at least have the possibility of being read.

Good night at last! Bonsoir!
~ KoreeGirl ~ The Adventurous One in her Attic Bedroom ~

ps. because my posts aren't complete without a postscript..
pps. ...what do you think about Macs? Good, bad, waste of money, gods of technology?

3 comments:

Julianne Drews said...

YOU'RE BACK!!;)

Caity said...

I am indeed! :D

Ruthie said...

heheh, I like your little tips. ;P