Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I changed my blog. Again.

Change is so...so...agh. It's late. I just posted something long and thoughtful, so please scroll down and take a look at my inky scrawls:) There are ink blots and wrinkles and spelling mistakes all over the place. (I know you're being nice and pretending not to see them, but they are there, hiding underneath the cyberspace screen. A journal is meant to be full of mistakes anyway. And this one certainly is.)

Bon appetit! That can apply to reading, too, right?
_Caitlin_

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I got super excited for a minute thinking that you had "hid" things underneath the "screen" and thus we had to find them in a scavenger hunt-esque manner. Then I realized you were merely being metaphorical. =[

Caity said...

bahaha that would be sooo cool! I am sorry to disappoint you, though :( sniff......is there a way that I could do that?? lol