Friday, April 16, 2010

Bug infestation!

I am incredibly and totally sad. My beloved bag of individually-wrapped, Dove dark chocolates is IN THE TRASH! =( Why? Because, when I pulled it out of my stash box (yes, I have a box of stashed candy in my room :P)last night, there was a BUG in it! Gross! Disturbing!

Just so you don't think I'm stupid enough to throw out a whole bag of chocolates all because of one itty bitty bug, I dumped the whole bag of chocolates onto my bed, and found two other bugs in there. I smashed them (of course) with a pen (I'm hopeless when it comes to bugs...trust me), and then let the chocolates sit there for a while, as if I thought they would magically become safe to consume again.

Then I went to the opposite end of my bed and curled up with a book.

Later I tossed the chocolate in the trash...and then opened my stash box. Most of the other candy in there was pretty old and gross, so I emptied the whole thing.

Now I have nothing to secretly snack on up in my room! Since I'm pretty job-less, the box may stay empty for a while - I'd rather spend my cash on something that lasts a little longer than candy.

Maybe I'll have to take my box with me wherever I go, and ask for donations :P

If I did, would you drop me a piece of candy? Ha, I thought not. You heartless person. I'll probably go into non-candy shock because of your selfishness.

No comments: